Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Today is the Day!

Today is the day we meet our daughter. I am so nervous and excited! Her flight is running about 10 minutes early. There are so many things running through my head. I am sure I forgotten something for Noah or Hannah. I wonder if I will recognize her. I just have so many questions and to think in just a few hours I will know everything. I feel so blessed that all our parents are getting to share this special day with us. My greatest fear when we began Noah's adoption process was that he wouldn't be loved as if he was a biological child. Wow, I am amazed everyday how our family, friends, and community have loved and taken Noah in. We are a truly blessed family to be so loved. The next post I make the Cook family will officially be a family of four! Please pray for the remainder of Hannah's flight, our trip to Detroit, and the adjustment stages we are all going to be going through.

No comments: