Wednesday, April 18, 2007

God is an Awesome God!

I am not sure if I could say that yesterday morning, but as I was laying Noah down to sleep last night I suddenly realized God had answered a long prayer request of ours. He gave Uncle Jerry eternal peace. What a wonderful feeling to know Jerry doesn't have to suffer any longer. I received the call from my mom a little after I posted yesterday's blog "A Bittersweet Day" how I didn't know what a true bittersweet day it would be. Jerry had a very peaceful passing and even though I wanted to have Hannah home to share with him, God's timing is perfect and he needed Jerry home. I never want to forget the fighter that Jerry was. There are many lessons to learn from this brace man. When he was first diagnosed with the colon cancer in August of 2002 I never dreamed that we would be blessed with his life for five more years. He has touched so many people's lives and is truly an inspiration to me. Now, he is in his eternal home and I know he is rooting us all on.

No comments: