Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Our Daughter, Hannah Soo Min






















We received an update in the mail today. What a beautiful surprise! The update was completed on January 31st, so we was almost 7 months when this update was done. She was weighinh 16.28 pounds and is 25.75 inches long. She was placed in foster care on 1-29-07. Everything sounds great from the update. She sleeps on the floor with her foster mom (I don't care how she sleeps as long as she sleeps! Not like her big brother!) She is eating soft cookies with no teeth. She must take after her mother with sweet tooth!

We are still praying that God's timing for her arrival is coming soon! Enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

E.M. Herbert said...

She's beautiful! I wish you all the very best as you begin your life together.

Sarah said...

Hannah is so beautifully sweet! Such a healthy wait, too. Gotta love those updates. I can't wait for your travel call. Your time is coming.

Sarah said...

OK. I can spell. I meant to say she is a healthy weight. Not that this has been a healthy wait. Oh my, how could any wait in adoption be healthy. It's late and I better go to bed. LOL.