Saturday, March 10, 2007

It's March--Signs of Spring???

Well, here we are in the month of March. I know we are so close to getting our travel call, the days are going by quickly, yet in my heart time is standing still. Looking at her pictures are so hard, I just want to hold her. I feel bad about wanting her home so bad, I have Noah to hold and love, but there is still this little hole in my heart. I know that God's timing is absolutely perfect, and I trust that God has a wonderful plan for the time Hannah arrives.

On a happy note, I am seeing, smelling, and hearing signs of spring! Noah is helping me notice these signs. Yesterday, I told him we could go outside and he went running to his playset! He loves to swing! While he was swinging, he starts yelling, "birdie, birdie!" There was a robin! I am looking so forward to having spring off with Noah and Hannah! What a great time of the year to bring home a baby.

I appreciate all the prayers and thoughts people are giving our family as we wait for Hannah to come home!


1 comment:

Jenni said...

It's amazing how much more you enjoy those little signs of spring when you have little people to share those moments with, isn't it? Keeping you guys in prayer and hope that call comes soon!

Jenni Hypes