Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Our Application is Turned In!

Now the wait begins! Yesterday as we were in Akron, OH finalizing Noah's adoption we turned in our two and a half pound application for our daughter, Hannah. Turning over the application to Karen at FAC brought a great feeling of relief. Don't get me wrong, I know this is going to be a long hard wait, but I would rather me the one waiting than, someone waiting on me to get something in.

Over the weekend couples with completed homestudies were given the option of getting a referral now and their travel would be in December, or they could wait until August to get their referral and travel would be early in 2007. So, while we are waiting we are going to enjoy our little boy, Noah and keep in our prayers and thoughts of our little girl in South Korea. Please join us in praying for her health and that she feels our love surrounding her.

Tabitha

No comments: