Thursday, February 09, 2006

8 Months Ago



It is hard to believe 8 months and a day ago we were in Detroit, Michigan for the arrival of our son, Noah Han Cook. What an incredible 8 months. He brings so much joy to our lives. He has learned so many things in such a short time! In 18 days Noah will be officially by the terms of the government our son!
I can't believe how the time has flown by. It seems just like yesterday I was packing up my classroom and packing up the diaper bag. The summer was a flash in my mind. Noah began learning right away, sitting up, holding his own bottle, and learning who his mom and dad were. School started and Dad was now the main guy and boy, Noah loves his dad. They play so hard everyday! Now look at our little Noah, he is not only walking, but running! Loves to play with his tractor and truck! No more baby food for Noah, he loves mommy and daddy real food and sometimes I think he eats more than his mommy and daddy (okay, just his mommy). Noah, you are a very special boy and mommy and daddy love you as well of lots of family and friends!
Where has the time gone? I have a feeling the next eight months will fly by as well!

No comments: